Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hi
My name is Crong(W.J.Jo).I am 14 years old. I am from Korea. My hobby is to read books and collect postcards. I get the postcards from many places like nearby shops or foreign countries. I also enjoy playing video games. I especially like GTA and Minecraft. I have an annoying cousin. she is more that 10 years younger than me, but somehow she is very very disturbing whenever she visits my house. I get sleepy easily, but I never fall asleep while playing video games. THKS

watch an episode of annoying orange lol

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Crong! A great introduction with an interesting video clip. Do you know that I can mimic annoying orange? I'll show you when I see you next class. :p I really love your self-intro, but I think some readers may want to read more about you. Next time, try to write a bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete